31/03/2015 To 31/03/2015
31st March 2015, The Rose Bowl, Leeds
Organised by CDi Yorkshire and the BPIF, the Visual Media Conference returns in 2015 and aims to address the fact that communication channels and methods have become more varied and challenging than ever before. We’ve selected a host of exciting, top class industry speakers to share their views on the future and debate the latest trends.
Why you should attend:
- Discover the latest trends in digital marketing
- Consider packaging in the future – retail trends, omni-channel retailing, demographics and consumer psychology
- Learn about smart packaging – the latest developments in printable electronics.
- Ascertain the role of print in the communications supply chain
- How to make sense of big data
- Create a “user experience” by design
- How to re-brand an old friend – the do’s and don’ts
To find out more and to book tickets, visit www.visualmediaconference.com